- Do not do anything that you know you will regret later on. For example: RED LOBSTER. You know exactly what you will regret, but the challenge is to do what you wouldn’t have done a day or week or a month ago. CHOOSE WHAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPIEST AFTER THE TIME PASSES. Remember it’s just a moment,
- Exercise. Exercise. It makes you happy.
- Contact everyone you know.
For tomorrow’s day:
Write down why you wanted to attend:
– Economics student interested in current affairs
– Well, my main reason for coming…but I ended up learning a lot. Made me see angles I didn’t think of before.
– Blog post.
Talk to Dr.MacLean and professors. Email Altamash’s teacher tonight
https://www.eventbrite.ca/d/canada–toronto/business–conferences/?crt=regular&page=3&slat=43.6532&slng=-79.3832&sort=best check out best events, but prepare before hand.
— Start making your own website: set a date for it.
— Keep an engaging pic or line (the girl with the …)